– Added a half second delay between each Action Point spent during the monsters’ turns so the player can more easily see what they are doing.
– Added Squad Follow/Solo Mode so just one squad member can lead the squad.
– Squad members can auto-fire in follow mod.
– Added support for Squad Follow mode with less than four members alive.
– Added minimap.
– Added (better) widescreen support with black bars to maintain aspect ratio.
– Added camera shake when a squad member gets damaged.
– Updated monster health bar images to avoid render issues at higher display resolutions.
– Updated stairs graphic.
– Added Imp monster type.
– Added temporary fog uncover when initiating fire controls.
– Leader class only requires 1 AP to perform a fire action.
– Increased Scout weapons’ base range randomizer from 2-4 to 4-6.
– Grenadier has chance to destroy destructible terrain with aoe attack.
– Fixed bug with end turn sound effect being played each time a monster used an action point. This allowed the player to know how many action points the fastest monster on the map had.
– Fixed the Tutorial Toggle key not always accepting custom keybinds correctly.
– Fixed bug with squad follow mode breaking seemingly at random.
– Fixed Squad Follow Mode to be in lockstep with active character movements.
– Fixed squad members’ fields of view being skewed slightly east and south.